Control and System Capability
- NCU with the highest extension stage
- Contour fidelity during high-speed machining through look-ahead feature and dynamic preselection
- Drive parameter adjustment depending on the machining
- Control cabinet with air conditioning unit
Control behavior and NC path planning are developed and optimized in great detail to achieve the perfect combination of geometrical accuracy, surface quality and of course productivity. Depending on the required application, the machine can be optimally configured using five settings: roughing, pre-finishing, fast finishing, finishing and super finishing.
- Process analyses and stability evaluations can be made easily with integrated sensors and evaluation routines.
- Collision damage is significantly reduced thanks to rapid crash detection and machine stop. This is an excellent addition to Starrag’s simulation solutions to avoid expensive machine downtime.
- The imbalance of all tools and the state of the spindle bearings are automatically monitored.
- Absolute optical measurement system for all five linear and rotary axis