A standalone mono-station machine
A compact industrial concept for maximum performance taking up minimum floor space
With its dual spindle concept enabling concurrent tool change operations, its high dynamic acceleration, its powered spindles capable of a rotation speed of up to 60.000 min-1, its high number of tools, the s100 is a modern production tool pushing back the boundaries of high-precision machining.
The s100 range makes it possible to produce highly complex parts. Ideal for 3 axis machining of watch movement parts, it has also proven itself unbeatable in a whole host of fields, such as mobile telephony, electronics or nanotechnologies.
- Small floor space requirements < 2m²
- High performance level
- Up to 54% of productivity gain
- Productivity per m² x2 (in comparison to a standard single spindle machining centre)
- Unique dual spindle concept
- Highly dynamic acceleration, up to 3g
- 1 machining station
- Up to 36 tools integrated into the machine
- Chip to Chip in 0.5 sec
- 60.000min-1 on the tool
- Linear motors