Everything from simply part storage to most complex flexible manufacturing systems – even of the largest machines. The Starrag Group makes Industry 4.0 a reality.
The Starrag Group has comprehensive expertise in the systems business and has been processing complete turnkey technology solutions for many years. The range of services covers every aspect of the project, from the engineering, deliveryand assembly of all system modules including tools and jigs, to providing ultra-modern manufacturing technologies, user training sessions, production assistance and service.
A big plus is the possibility of interlinking various different machine designs. Complex production processes can thus be put into reality.
- Reduction in unit costs thanks to ﬂexible fully-automated complete machining
- Customized solutions for lot sizes from one-offs to large quantities
- Production based on demand with low levels of material inventory
- Guaranteed highly effective just-in-time production
- Unmanned machining in a multiple shift operation
- Reduction in production and through-put times whilst maintaining the same high levels of processing quality
- Turnkey project solutions
- Optimum conditions for system extension and the integration of additional machines
- Interlinking of a variety of machine designs as well as auxiliary like CMM’s engraving or deburring stations.
- High level of in-house expertise in the handling of major projects
- Consistent high quality output requiring less manpower
Modular FMS Solutions
For over 40 years Starrag has been acting as a main contractor designing and supplying linked FMS systems for the fully-automated manufacturing of complex parts across multiple machines and different technologies like milling, turning and or grinding.
The Starrag machines can be integrated into a complete FMS with loading station, central tool handling, pallet transport and storage. Other operations and follow-up processes such as washing, measuring, labeling, deburring or grinding can of course be integrated into the FMS.
A combined system using different Starrag Group machines, like for example the 4-axis HEC centers or the vertical Berthiez grinding centers, is another possibility here. The complete manufacturing process is planned, steered, monitored and documented by user-friendly central computer software with integrated PPC (production planning and control).
Each automation system is customer specifically designed and delivered as a turn-key solution.
To ensure the required reliability for fully automated and unmanned production in FMS, the Starrag machines have been designed from the beginning to allow the best FMS integration including the various fixturing solutions necessary. The modular build-up also allows a gradual expansion of the system.
Let us know your questions or concerns.
We will get back to you within 24 hours
You wish a callback?
Leave us your number and we will call you back.
Tell us your questions or concerns.
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.