Starrag Group Holding AG
High-precision machine tools for greater productivity
Company profile Starrag
Starrag Group is a global technology leader in manufacturing high-precision machine tools for milling, turning, boring and grinding workpieces of metallic, composite and ceramic materials. Principle customers are internationally active companies in the Aerospace, Energy, Industrial, Micromechanics and Transportation sectors. In addition to its portfolio of machine tools, Starrag Group provides integrated technology and maintenance services that significantly enhance customer quality and productivity.
The umbrella brand Starrag unites the product ranges Berthiez, Bumotec, Dörries, Droop+Rein, Ecospeed, Heckert, SIP, Starrag and TTL. Headquartered in Rorschacherberg/Switzerland, the Starrag Group operates manufacturing plants in Switzerland, Germany, France, the UK and India and has established a network of sales and services subsidiaries in the most important customer countries.
The shares of Starrag Group Holding AG are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Market leadership through customer orientation
- Customers are at the centre of our thinking and actions.
- We delight our customers by market and technical knowledge, professionalism, trust, reliability, on-time delivery, flexibility, timely communication and mutual respect.
- We go the extra mile to surpass our customers’ expectations.
Pioneering through innovation
- We continually innovate to provide technology exceeding market requirements.
- We deliver pioneering solutions to our customers.
- We are proactive, market oriented, dynamic, creative and regard change as an opportunity.
Quality based on robust processes
- We achieve the highest quality standards through defined processes in all activities.
- Lean and clear processes contribute to customer satisfaction, increased reliability and improved speed.
- Our actions are based on the principles of responsibility, safety, orderliness, cleanliness and discipline.
Sustainable value creation
- Ensuring long-term success through a results oriented culture in order to sustainably increase our enterprise value.
- By fair methods and continuous improvement, we strive for solid growth while respecting our social and environmental responsibilities.
Success through dedicated employees
- Our employees are motivated to deliver best-in-class performance with satisfaction and enjoyment within an open and modern work environment.
- Through leadership, our managers create relationships based on mutual trust, individual respect, sharing of information, participation, empowerment, recognition, appreciation and personal development